Q: How much is it too switch a scion tc 2007 transmission automatic with a new one

asked by on April 21, 2017

A shop is trying to charge me $777 for replacing a transmission for my scion tc that took him less than a day to do, i think its a rip off what is an realistic price range for that,

Hi there. Actually, that cost is about average as this is a complex job to complete. Replacing a transmission is not a job that our mobile mechanics offer, since it is better to be completed in a shop with access to specialty tools and equipment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr