Q: Overheating, no leaks, replaced thermostat, fan clutch, radiator.

My car overheats after driving a few miles now, used to go longer before. No leaks. I have heat and AC fine. I replaced the radiator, fan clutch, and thermostat. Oil change done. Coolant is full and clear. If i turn the heat on the temp drops. I made it 4 hrs nonstop with the heat on and driving even. If its idling, no overheat. Cant use the ac or it does overheat. I did the gasket pressure test. Water pump or control valve???

The water pump is a possibility although when water pumps fail they usually leak or make noise. It is more likely that there is a restriction of some kind in the cooling system. Since the radiator has been replaced, the restriction likely lies within the engine itself. A good power flush may resolve this issue as there may be some gunk built up inside the engine. You may also have air in the system that needs to be bled out. Many vehicles have a bleeder valve somewhere that will allow you to do this.

3. Overheating, no leaks, replaced thermostat, fan clutch, radiator.