Q: wippers stopped working checked fuse seams ok

battery was flat charged it up and re set imborboliser car starts first time but no wipers

The recommended diagnostic is a non-working wiper inspection. The mechanic would determine if power is reaching the wiper motor when the steering column mounted switch is in the "on" position. If there is power to the motor, and yet no "action", then either the motor is bad or the links are seized. On the other hand, if there is no power to the motor, the mechanic will simply trace the circuit from the battery, through all fuses, wiring, relays and switches until the open in the circuit is identified. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this for you, by all means please request the required diagnostic and YourMechanic will get this repaired for you promptly.

3. wippers stopped working checked fuse seams ok