Q: Load woo noise rear passenger side. Car has new rear tires, and rides smooth. Is it a bad bearing?

Loud woo noise from rear passenger side. New rear tires and noise continues. Very smooth ride, but noisy. Is it the wheel bearings in that tire?

I suggest having a mechanic ride with you and see if it is one of the rear tires or the bearings are noisey. I suspect the bearing is noisey unles noise started right after the new tires were installed.

3. Load woo noise rear passenger side. Car has new rear tires, and rides smooth. Is it a bad bearing?