Q: Can I add motor oil to my car now if I will not use the car for several days, or wait until the day I will use it?

Can I add motor oil to my car now if I will not use the car for several days, or wait until the day I will use it?

I would add it now. This way you don’t drive it in a couple of days if you forget to put the oil in it. Better to be safe and add it now. If your vehicle leaks out oil without running the engine, or it leaks when you do run it, then have the car inspected to find the source of the leak so it can be repaired. YourMechanic can send a qualified technician to your home or work to pinpoint the source of your oil leak.

3. Can I add motor oil to my car now if I will not use the car for several days, or wait until the day I will use it?