Q: Q: Rear wiper arm

I have an 2006 Jeep Commander rear windshield wiper arm broke and I went to replace it and I bought a new one and on the stud for the motor there seems to be like a nipple. and I can't get the new washer wiper arm over that little hump and I can't find any videos and I have no idea what to do

Once you get the lock nut off you may need to use a small puller to get the small metal piece off of the shaft. This was part of the old arm that broke. You should be able to slide the new arm on in the parked position after that and install and tighten the lock nut. If you do not ave a small puller then you will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic remove it for you.

3. Q: Rear wiper arm