Q: car timing is out and car keeps stalling

I have a mini cooper 2010 I have recently had a full service. Everything was fine for about 2 weeks, then I noticed the car stalling. it seems the timing is out. what could be the cause.

There are a lot of reasons why your car might stall. If the check engine light is coming on I would start by scanning the computer for codes. If there are any codes then those would help to know where the diagnostics need to be done. If there are no codes then I would start by cleaning out the throttle body. If the throttle body is dirty then it can choke the engine of air which will cause stalling. If it is not dirty then the issue can be caused by an issue with the fuel system or it can be a timing issue as the timing chain is a common failure on this vehicle. If you want to have this issue repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the car is stalling] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

3. car timing is out and car keeps stalling