Q: My car idles rough when at a stop and almost stalls why might this be?

I already changed the fuel filter mad sensor was the only other code that was shown I just need to know what to look into replacing next

Hello. Typically, if this vehicle runs fine at all other times and will have trouble idling when coming to a stop, it is almost always caused by a bad idle control valve. Most of the time the valve fails making it impossible for the computer to adjust the idle to the correct level. I usually start by cleaning out the throttle body and if that does not help I replace the idle control valve. If you are going to get this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your rough idling issue.

3. My car idles rough when at a stop and almost stalls why might this be?