Q: Q: warning light came on

hi my name dawn I was driving my Vauxhall antra an my lights on the car came up and it said the stability control it slowed the car down it went into limp mode,but a couple of weeks ago i ha my streeing rack recondiond but on the streering wheel i can feel the knocking come back on the streeing wheel so i wounder if that's causeing the light to come on

Hi there:

Unfortunately, we don’t see a lot of Vauxhall Astra’s here in the United States, so it’s difficult for us to give you an accurate diagnosis remotely. However, you might want to have a local mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can download the stored error codes that are causing the light to illuminate. This will permit them to diagnose why you’re having these issues.

3. Q: warning light came on