Q: warning light came on

hi my name dawn I was driving my Vauxhall antra an my lights on the car came up and it said the stability control it slowed the car down it went into limp mode,but a couple of weeks ago i ha my streeing rack recondiond but on the streering wheel i can feel the knocking come back on the streeing wheel so i wounder if that's causeing the light to come on

A: Hi there: Unfortunately, we don’t see a lo...

Hi there:

Unfortunately, we don’t see a lot of Vauxhall Astra’s here in the United States, so it’s difficult for us to give you an accurate diagnosis remotely. However, you might want to have a local mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can download the stored error codes that are causing the light to illuminate. This will permit them to diagnose why you’re having these issues.