The first pump was no good! Now you send the wrong pump?

Q: The first pump was no good! Now you send the wrong pump?

asked by on March 08, 2017

My power steering pump was making just a little noise now it leaks a full tank in minutes. You sent a new pump with the mechanic but it is the wrong pump?????

Hi Jose,

We have located your completed appointment and confirmed that your warranty claim has been successfully filed with the number 1585956. We understand that you are requesting a refund for the Power Steering Pump replacement that was performed on March 3rd. To process the refund of this service one of YourMechanic’s mechanics would need to pick up the Power Steering Pump that was installed and return it to our parts provider. Click here to book a time for a mechanic to pick up the faulty part: https://www.yourmechanic.com/book/?case_id=1602521&access_token=KIOjDA

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to resolving your vehicle’s issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team