Q: I have a transmission leak. How much will it cost to find the leak and to fix it? I, also, have a gas valve leak code that's on.

I have a transmission leak. How much will it cost to find the leak and to fix it? I, also, have a gas valve leak code that's on.

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The cost to fix the two leaks depends on the location of the leaks and the amount of disassembly required. For example, if the transmission pan is leaking that will usually be less costly to repair than if the transmission output shaft seals are leaking or if the case itself is cracked. To obtain precise identification of the origin of the leaks, and a repair estimate, please request an oil leak diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.