Q: Bank one and two in rich conditions, CEL on

The dash in my truck showed the check engine light on. I had the codes read and two appeared. These are P1072 and P1075, which are related to bank 1 and bank 2 being in rich condition. After I had the spark plugs, O2 sensors, fuel filter and vacuum hose replaced along with the spider injector assembly replacement and cleaning of the MAF sensor, the problem has remained. There are still the same error codes and I don't know what else to do. I already went to the dealer, but no help there. Please give me some advice. Thanks.

If the mass air flow sensor has failed, unfortunately cleaning will not resolve the issue. I would recommend having your mass air flow sensor tested with a digital multimeter or scan tool using the manufacturer’s suggested procedure to determine if the mass air flow sensor is performing its intended function.

If this tests turns out that the mass air flow sensor is faulty, replacement of the mass air flow sensor should resolve the issues that you are having. I would recommend having this test performed by a professional to ensure an accurate diagnosis of your Check Engine Light codes and MAF sensor. Another benefit to having this diagnosed by a professional is that they would be able to replace the part right after if necessary.