Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1olekmujs:173:8

Q: Can dirty filters cause the truck not to get enough power to pick up speed?

My change engine oil been on for bout 2 weeks ok now my engine light is on I added oil just to hold me off to next week I put it in this afternoon then I was driving for bout 5 mins am at a stop l press on the gas a takes bout 10 seconds to pick up speed to 20 then it jerks once I hit 30 it's fine I keep driving it it gets worse and starts jerking more and making a crackling sound I go home it starts but it starts crackles and jerking

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Dirty oil can cause problems with the engine, but not in two weeks unless you are driving long distances on the highways. Adding oil will actually aid the oil, so no worries until you get an oil change.

The issue you are having has nothing to do with the engine oil, but rather the fuel pump and fuel pressure. The symptoms reveal to be a fuel pump that has lost pressure. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel pump rail. If there is 35 psi or more, then the fuel pump is working and the fuel regulator could not be working. If the fuel pressure is lower than 35 psi, then the fuel filter could be plugged or the fuel pump could not be working correctly.

If you need further assistance with diagnosing your engine's performance being low, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you pinpoint the cause and make the necessary repairs.