Q: Code p1633

Battery light on during idling, acceleration cut off once mil light is on,, changed ecu with known good ones no success

This may be cased by a number of things, however the code p1633 indicates the engine control unit (ECU) may be faulty. The battery light generally suggests that you may have a charging system issue which is usually caused by a weak battery, a faulty alternator or a bad voltage regulator. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a Battery Light is on Inspection on your vehicle in order to diagnose this issue.