Q: Code p1633

asked by on October 09, 2016

Battery light on during idling, acceleration cut off once mil light is on,, changed ecu with known good ones no success

Battery Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This may be cased by a number of things, however the code p1633 indicates the engine control unit (ECU) may be faulty. The battery light generally suggests that you may have a charging system issue which is usually caused by a weak battery, a faulty alternator or a bad voltage regulator. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a Battery Light is on Inspection on your vehicle in order to diagnose this issue.