Q: I have a 2012 Honda civic; every time i accelerate the whole car seems to vibrate only when i push gas pedal.

Okay so the sound comes i beleive from the front end. Its only is heard when i slowly apply throttle after the light turns green; also when i apply throttle from 25-65mph. ive been told it could just be my exhuast. When i checked it they told me it was good though. Also I just want to note that while on idle the car is perfectly fine. I bought the car like that, my dealer just said it was my exhuast and that the sound is not harming the car in anyway. supposly the car was water damaged. When i push the pedal to the metal the noise is not around.

Hi there, Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal idling RPM which may also cause the motor to shake or vibrate more than normal. Many of these issues will however, cause the check engine light to come on. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and take the car for a test drive to properly determine what may be causing this vibration.

3. I have a 2012 Honda civic; every time i accelerate the whole car seems to vibrate only when i push gas pedal.