Q: I have a squeaking noise on my driver side and it also rattles as if somethings loose but if i tug the wheel to the left the sound

When i am driving sometimes my driver side wheel will give off a squeak or rattle as if something is loose and if a pull the steering wheel to the left the noise gets lower my steering wheel also shakes

The noise could be brake related (including the pad wear indicator contacting the brake rotor if the pads are worn out) or suspension related. If the steering wheel shakes or vibrates that is typically due to tire imbalance although tire defects and suspension system wear can cause shaking in certain circumstances. If the shaking is worse when you apply the brakes, that often means the brake rotors are warped. Both the noise and the shaking can be evaluated, and repairs made, if you request a suspension diagnostic - noise/vibration. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a squeaking noise on my driver side and it also rattles as if somethings loose but if i tug the wheel to the left the sound