Q: All of the electrical components shut down slowly while driving

I have not had my car for a year yet...i had to replace the alternator at 6/ mos. The mechanic told me at that time it would happen again because he said the computer wasnt telling the alternator to put out what its suppose to. Sure enuff the alternator went out again. I again replaced the alternator but took it to have it tested. The battery tested good so did the alternator but the load decter was shot. I replaced that today but the problem is not fixed. When im driving it at night with the lights on everything slowly shuts down....all the electrical. What could possibly be wrong now???

3. All of the electrical components shut down slowly while driving