Q: There is noise when I go over bumpy road or uneven road.the noise only happen when the car left around 5-6 hours before driving

My car suspension make noise when go over bumpy or uneven road the noise only happen when driving in the morning before warming up then after drive around 20min the sound disappear.if the car left cool for 5-6 hours the the sound will back again.....

A: Your front struts may be worn out or have b...

Your front struts may be worn out or have bad strut insulators that need to be replaced. The struts have a gas charge in them that, if too low, will not work correct until the strut is warmed up from use and the remaining gas expands. This will allow the strut to work okay again until it cools off. I suggest having the struts inspected for the front and rear of the car and replaced if needed. After that, you should then have your car's front end alignment done. If you need help with any of this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your suspension noise and make the needed repairs for your car.