Q: Car won't start - 2004 Mercedes Benz C240

I went to start my car and when I turned the key in the ignition, all of the lights and music came on but the actual engine didn't start. What do I do? Pls help me, my dad isn't home yet to help me and I'm sad.

A: This maybe caused by a variety of potential...

This maybe caused by a variety of potential issues. For starters, I would suggest testing the key a few times while moving the steering wheel to see if this will get it to start again. Try another key, too, if you have one. If this does not work, try checking the fuses in the fuse box to be sure none of them are burnt. Pay special attention to which ones come from which location as you do not want to get these confused. Your vehicle needs proper fuel and spark in order to start. If you are still having trouble, consider having a certified technician come to your location to diagnose the starting issue and perform needed repairs.