Q: Car cranks, but doesn't move. What could it be? Brakes recently cleaned by auto shop.

Car wiil crank, runs fine for awhile, and then won't move.

I don’t have enough information to determine the cause of your concern. This can be caused by several things, including low transmission fluid, shifter misadjustment, the brakes could be locked up, internal transmission damage, etc. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your car’s not moving to determine the exact cause of your concern.

• Car cranks, but doesn't move. What could it be? Brakes recently cleaned by auto shop.