Q: Where is the fuel injector pump located on a 1997 ford e superduty vehicle?

I am trying to find the location of the fuel injector pump on my 1997 ford e superduty, 7.3 litre diesel engine

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, The fuel pump is mechanical on this engine and does not have an injection pump like the earlier models do. The fuel pump is mounted in the valley of the engine directly behind the fuel filter housing and uses high pressure oil and electronics to fire the injectors.. There is a high pressure oil pump mounted directly behind the front cover, in front of the fuel filter housing as well if that is what you are looking for.

3. Where is the fuel injector pump located on a 1997 ford e superduty vehicle?