Q: The airbag light is on, could it be caused by previous work done on the car?

I recently bought a car and the previous owner upgraded the sound system. I read somewhere that if you don't remove the battery and mess around with the electrical components and wiring, you can trigger some of the airbag sensors and cause the srs light to illuminate. I'm not sure if that's the case or not but I was wondering if it is a possibility and how I can fix it.

3. The airbag light is on, could it be caused by previous work done on the car?