Q: Rattling Sound coming from underneath the car.

Whenever/Most often when I throttle I hear a rattling sound from underneath the car, like the sound in coming from the exhaust system. Do you know the cause of the problem?

Hi there. Sounds like one of the heat shields on the exhaust system has broken a weld and is vibrating as the engine is revved up. Jack the vehicle up and put on jack stands. Go under the vehicle and check the exhaust system for any broken or loose heat shields. Repair the heat shield so it will not vibrate again. If you need help welding or securing the heat shields, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you

3. Rattling Sound coming from underneath the car.