Q: I have bled the power steering several times and still groaning.

Changed the ac compressor now the power steering is geoaning bleed system several times and still groaning

These power steering systems can be VERY difficult to bleed and require a vacuum be held on the reservoir before even turning the wheels or starting the engine. A special tool is required to be attached to the reservoir which will draw air from the system when a vacuum is applied and the wheel can be turned to circulate the fluid and purge air trapped in the system. Also, if the power steering pressure line was removed from the pump and the Teflon seal was not replaced it is probably allowing air to enter the system. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at what’s going on to offer a more personal diagnosis of your power steering concerns.

3. I have bled the power steering several times and still groaning.