Q: Electronics in car stopped functioning.

Recently I jumped my car. However, my electronics stopped working. My outside lights still work but everything inside has stopped including the windows, radio, power seats, etc. I'm hoping it's something small that I need to fix but I would like the opinion of someone with more experience.

Hello, when you jump the vehicle, a power surge may have open some fuses. Fuses protect the electrical circuits and components from damage. The fuses have an amperage ratings, a power surge would put the fuse pass it rating and it would open. The fuses are replaceable and the location of those fuses would be in the owner’s manual. This would be the first thing to check. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical circuits and follow through with repairs.

3. Electronics in car stopped functioning.