Q: Starter keeps cranking

I turned my key and the van started turning over and wouldn't stop. It burned up my starter and solenoid. I had to disconnect the battery to get it to stop. I replaced both and the ignition switch. When I hooked the battery up it did the same thing. What is going on. Oh and the key didn't ever have to be in it

A: You have two starter relays. Check and chan...

You have two starter relays. Check and change the starter relay on the inner fender near the battery. Follow the red battery cable to the inner fender relay and this should be your problem. If you are still having trouble, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location and inspect your car and replace your starter relay if needed.