Q: Hello have you ever heard of a starter lever going bad, not the actual starter in a 2011 hyundai sonata

hello have you ever heard of a starter lever going bad, not the actual starter in a 2011 hyundai sonata

This was a known recall on many Hyundai Sonatas in this year. There is a technical service bulletin issued: TSB 13-EE-001. Your car should have the 100k warranty.

I would recommend taking this to the dealer to have them replace under warranty. However, if you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.

• Hello have you ever heard of a starter lever going bad, not the actual starter in a 2011 hyundai sonata