Q: Service "A" with low tire pressure reading needing scheduled maintenance.

I own a 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK-350. How many miles can one safely drive after the Service "A" light is on, also with a low tire pressure reading?

What type of service is Service "A"?

Finally, how much is the average cost for the required service for this car? I just bought this car August 2016.

Thank you!

Service A is supposed to be performed after the first year/10,000 miles of ownership, then every 2 years/20,000 miles going forward.

This service includes:

There is also the Service B which is due every 2 years/20,000 miles. In addition to the items listed in Service A, Service B also includes a brake fluid exchange and cabin filter replacement. If you don’t know when Service B was last performed, you might opt for this service instead. I recommend you give YourMechanic a call for a quote on the service for your vehicle.

3. Service "A" with low tire pressure reading needing scheduled maintenance.