Q: Have a leak from upper or lower radiator hose.

First I had my thermostat replaced and then a few days later it turned out that I had a crack in my radiator so I had that replaced... later next day my car started overheating so I pulled over let it cool down opened the hood and looked under the car, it turns out my coolant was leaking, when I looked at the engine it looked like it was leaking from one of the radiator hoses that connect to the engine. It looked like it was leaking from the lower radiator hose that was coming from the engine but I don't know exactly if it's the upper or lower hose.

I would recommend looking at either hose to determine which hose the leak is coming from with the car running as this will pressurize the system and force water to the leaking point. Consider scheduling an appointment with one of our expert mechanics to come to your home or office to diagnose the leaking coolant issue and make necessary repairs.