Q: How do I play music from a USB flash memory device?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I play music from a USB flash memory device?

Your Accord’s audio system can recognize several different external devices, including flash memory devices (dongles, USB drives, etc.). To connect your USB dongle, just follow these simple steps:

1. Open the center storage console and locate the USB connector.

2. Connect the USB connector to your device.

3. Look for the USB indicator on the audio system’s screen.

4. Use the selector knob, Return button and Menu button to navigate through the files and folders on your device.

Tips

• Note that only AAC format is supported (iTunes).

• Honda also recommends 256 MB or higher devices, and that you use FAT formatting.

• You cannot connect a portable hard drive or a card reader, and Honda recommends not using a hub (connect your flash drive directly to the USB connector).