Q: Plan on buying a 2007 impala SS with 124,000 miles on it. Would that be a good purchase?

I plan on buying a 2007 impala ss with 124,000 miles on it. I just wanted to know before I purchased the vehicle do those cars have any major problems, and should I look for one with lower miles

Hi there. When it comes to buying a pre-owned vehicle, it is best to perform a pre-purchase inspection to make sure that the engine, transmission, drivetrain, and suspension is all in order and working condition. Also it is best to perform a safety inspection to ensure that the brakes, steering, and restraint systems are operational and in good condition. The mileage is fine as long as the vehicle’s maintenance has been kept up and there is no major issues with the vehicle at the time of purchase.

3. Plan on buying a 2007 impala SS with 124,000 miles on it. Would that be a good purchase?