Q: Can I customize which doors unlock with the remote or electronic key?

Can I customize which doors unlock with the remote or electronic key?

A: Your remote and/or electronic key let you l...

Your remote and/or electronic key let you lock and unlock the doors of your car, but you can actually change the default pattern for unlocking if you prefer. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Turn the engine off.

2. Make sure the indicator on the key is off.

3. Press the unlock button or the horn button.

4. Hold it for 5 seconds.

5. Follow these steps for programming the mode you want:

• Hold the driver’s door handle to set only that door to unlock.

• Hold the passenger door handle to set the system to unlock all doors

• Hold the front and rear handles on either side to set all doors to unlock.