Q: Rattling noise from front driver tire after wheel bearing replacement

When accelerating a loud rattling noise comes from the front driver tire. The steering shakes (not aggressively) and the car pulls slightly to the left. Occasionally when turning the steering wheel to the left I very loud squeaking noise comes from the same area (front driver side). I have already had my wheel bearings and hubs replaced.

Hi there. On a front wheel drive vehicle, the only two items that could possible cause this, besides a wheel bearing that was not properly lubricated and installed during the replacement, would be a brake caliper that is dragging on the brake rotor or a CV axle or joint that is damaged. Really without completing a physical inspection or test drive, any ’guesses’ on our part would simply be an educated guess. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete a test drive and try to diagnose this problem before making or suggesting any repairs.

3. Rattling noise from front driver tire after wheel bearing replacement