Q: Wen u put it in gear the car jerks as it Accelerates ????? Y

Wen. When you put the car into gear the car jerks forward as it accelerates

There could be a number of different things causing this issue. There could be issues with your suspension, engine, transmission, or axles. In this case, I would strongly recommend having a full vehicle inspection performed by a qualified professional. This inspection will cover suspension, brakes, powertrain, etc. An inspection of the vehicle will enable this problem to be diagnosed properly. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be completed at your home or office for your convienence.

3. Wen u put it in gear the car jerks as it Accelerates ????? Y