Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

How do I view the average speed?

The average speed feature shows you how fast you have been driving, on average, since the last trip resets. When Trip A and Trip B are reset, the average speed is reset as well. To view the average speed, press...

How do I secure the floor mats in place?

Certain floor mats are designed to be used on specific models. They should be secured in place so they don’t move around. Attach the floor mat by putting the retaining hooks into the eyelets on the floor mats. To...

The car jerks and the lights flicker when idling.

I would recommend to start by checking the alternator connector, battery connections, battery cables including the wire to the main fuse/relay box, and grounds. If you hold the engine rpm to a stable 1000 rpm with the throttle, check to...

How do I use the compass?

Some models of the vehicle come equipped with a compass that is visible in front of the driver. The compass, in order to remain accurate, must be set to work in the zone that the vehicle is in. This is...

How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

What if I can’t shift out of park?

Like all modern cars, yours is equipped with a shift interlock system that’s designed to prevent the car from being put into gear if the brake lights aren’t working. If the brake light switch fails, the lock will activate and...

No code for misfire?

Hi there. It hard to determine, whether the misfire codes and poorly running are related to the work that has been done. The question would be, whether you trust the repair facility enough to take your vehicle back? If the...

Ford Edge Powertrain Warning Light

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. The issue could be the wiring inside the transmission or the harness to the transmission. Check the harness to the transmission for any debris, corrosion, or broken / bent wires. Use a...

Shifter will not go into gear

Hi there. This can be an issue with your shift linkage being loose or not correctly adjusted. It also can be something malfunctioning inside of your transmission. I suggest having a certified mechanic or transmission shop take a closer look...