Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: Radio sound fading

Had the same exact issue on my Toyota and it turned out to be an internal radio problem. I replaced the radio with another one and it fixed the problem. If you need further assistance with this, have a certified...

Q: I have a 2000 Ford Exolorer RWD 5.0i V8 302 and I need my alternator replaced. Wondering what I need to be prepared for as far as

If the charging system was tested and the alternator is not charging and has bad diodes then it should be replaced or have it checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic. This way you would have a parts and...

Q: What do the speedometer and odometer do?

The center gauge cluster on your Nissan Altima is home to some pretty important accessories. You have a range of informational and warning lights, as well as a number of gauges and digital displays. The speedometer and odometer are two...