Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: Satellite radio error codes

While your car’s satellite radio should operate without any problems for the most part, there are a number of codes and messages that may be displayed on the screen. Understanding these is important. Here’s what you should know: Acquiring:...

Q: How do I use the remote entry power liftgate?

The remote entry power liftgate allows you to open your trunk with your remote entry transmitter. To use this feature, press the Trunk button on your transmitter twice within three seconds.

Q: How does the ventilation system work?

Sometimes you don’t want the heat or the air on in the car. The ventilation system is designed to circulate fresh air from outside the car into the cabin. To use this system, follow these steps: Turn the temperature...