Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

When listening to the radio, you can select a radio preset with the steering wheel audio controls. Press the Up button for less than 1.5 seconds to play the next preset, or press the Down button for less than 1.5...

Q: Hi, I have a problem with the hazard button, it does not turn on at all.

The circuit that that powers the emergency flashers (hazard lights) includes the switch, flasher unit, fuse, wiring, grounds, bulbs, bulb sockets, and sometimes a relay. Before the switch is condemned, the circuit is tested to see if power is even...

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Honda Civic radio?

Adjusting the sound in your car is actually really easy. It allows you to change the amount of bass or treble, the balance on the speakers and more. Here’s what you need to do: Turn the system on (key...