Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. How do I eject a CD?

Q: How do I use the autostore stations?

The autostore system searches for the radio stations with the strongest signal, and stores the top six so that you can easily access them. Using the autostore system is very easy: Set the radio to FM or AM by...

Q: Extreem power loss. 2000 Ford Explorer

Hello - check for other problem codes as well. In addition to the P1451 (?) (purge cannister valve failure), I suspect you have a failing throttle position sensor which is limiting engine performance. I recommend a power loss inspection performed...

Q: Car shaking when it goes above 45-60mph and stays in that condition with check engine light flashes

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of many issues. Shaking is usually caused by some kind of imbalance with the engine and its combustion cycles. This may be a problem with the fuel...