Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: Q: How do I change a track with the steering wheel?

You can use the buttons on your steering wheel to toggle between songs when listening to a CD or MP3 disc. Press the up arrow on the steering wheel to go to the next track, or the down arrow to...

Q: Bad ball joints and wheel bearings

Depending on the severity of this, you should be fine making the drive. Generally, when either the ball joints or wheel bearings catastrophically fail, there is ample warning and plenty of symptoms ahead of time. I would agree with what...

Q: Q: Engine turns, doesn't start

The most common failure is the fuel pump module not giving enough fuel pressure to the engine. The fuel system should be checked to diagnose the no-start condition for you. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from...