Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. How do I eject a CD?

Q: How do I select a song from a composer?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific composer, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Composers, then press...

Q: Car ran hot losing power, pulled over put water in radiator car wouldn't start, replaced radiator, still won't start

When you overheated the engine you most likely blew a head gasket and now have low compression in one or more cylinders. Replacing the radiator after overheating the engine that lost power will not fix the fact that the overheating...

Q: How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

While most vehicles only let you fold down the rear seats, yours actually has folding front seatbacks as well. This can allow you to load larger items into the front, as well as carrying more cargo (with the passenger seat...