Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: Drove fine, then no acceleration and now no idle. Would start but would die if given gas 1991 Ford Explorer

Hello - I would check for a bad fuel pump relay . (If the fuel pump fuse was blown, it wouldn't run at all) A fuel pump relay with burned contacts would pass a small amount of current, but probably...

Q: Radio light goes out with the light switch turned on.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If the radio is a stock radio and not an aftermarket radio, then the lights should be tied into the dimmer switch. Turn the dimmer switch to adjust the lights and see if...