Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do I skip songs on a USB device?

To play the next song on your device, press the Right Seek button. To restart the current song, press the Left Seek button. Press the Left Seek button multiple times to play the previous song.

Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...

Q: How can I tell if the coolant level is satisfactory?

It’s important to know the coolant level to prevent the engine from overheating and causing damage. Locate the reservoir under the hood of your car, which is located on the left front side. Notice where the coolant level is...