Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: What is the satellite radio electronic serial number and why do I need it?

While AM and FM stations are free to listen to, satellite radio (SIRIUS) is a paid service. In order to receive signal after the initial trial period is over, you’ll need to enroll with SIRIUS Radio. To do that, you’ll...

Q: How do I erase the personal entry codes?

All the personal entry codes can be erased quickly, by following these steps: 1. Enter the factory set entry code, which is located on the owner’s wallet card. 2. Within five seconds, press and release the 1-2 button. 3. Within...

Q: Q: How many air bags does my vehicle have?

air bags are very important safety features that can limit injuries during an accident, and potentially save your life. Your car has six air bags: two front air bags, in front of the driver and front passenger seat; two side...