Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do I set a favorite station?

You can save up to 18 favorite stations: six each for AM, FM1, and FM2. Setting a station is easy: 1. Choose the desired radio band. 2. Tune the radio to the desired station. 3. Press and hold one of...

Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

Occasionally the seat belt will lock, making it hard for you to move, or buckle the belt. When this happens, allow the belt to retract fully, wait a few seconds, and then pull the belt out very slowly and smoothly....

Q: How do I use the power liftgate?

If your vehicle is equipped with the power liftgate feature, then you can open your trunk fully using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To do so, press and hold the power liftgate button on the RKE transmitter until the...