Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do I set the time zone?

You can set the time zone for your clock, which helps the daylight savings time feature. Setting the time zone only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Clock button....

Q: Seat belt not working.

More than likely the buckle needs to be replaced. It's unsafe and illegal to drive without a seatbelt, so I suggest you get this fixed as soon as possible. Any qualified mechanical, like one from YourMechanic, can handle this task...

Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

The windshield wipers are a key safety feature that give you visibility when it is raining. The windshield wipers are controlled by the windshield wiper lever, which protrudes from the right side of the steering wheel. To turn on the...