Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

Your radio gives you the ability to store up to 30 different presets across both the AM and FM bands. Of course, you’ll need to know how to program them to make the most out of this feature. Here’s what...

Q: How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

The rear park aid is a safety feature that helps you when you are parking or are in a reverse situation. When in reverse it audibly alerts you of your surroundings, and how close you are to hitting other cars...

Q: How do I extend the seat belt length?

If your seat belt is not large enough for you, then you can extend it. The seat belt does not come with an extender, so you will need to order one. To do this, go to your dealer, and bring...