Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the seat belt?

Before driving, it’s important to adjust the height of the seat belt so that it is at a safe height. To raise the height of the shoulder strap, slide the belt adjuster upwards to the desired position. To lower the...

Q: Chrysler 300 C 2012.... battery saver mode

If there is an unusual odor (you refer to a burning odor), I would not drive the car. Other than the odor issue, based on what you are describing you are not going to worsen the situation. A particular concern,...