Q: car turns over several times before starting.

Car turns over several times before starting. All lights on dash turn on normally, headlights and other electronics in vehicle function normally. I turn the key in the ignition, hear the car turn over a few times and then start. Once vehicle is on drives normally. No problem inserting key into or turning the ignition, no clicking noises. When problem first began (3 days ago) the car turned over once or twice, now it turns over 5-6 times before starting. Please help!

The problem depending on vehicle sounds like you are losing fuel pressure when you turn off engine. It may have a bad fuel pump or pressure regulator. Have pressure tested to see if it holds pressure after turning off engine? If leaks down then isolate pump and recheck and if leaks down pressure then replace pump and filter. If pressure is ok then check computer for codes to camshaft sensor problem.

3. car turns over several times before starting.