Q: How much to fix a leaking gas purge valve?

Gas valve is leaking. Will it pass emissions?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the Evaporative Purge Valve on a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier.

Leak under car

Hello. It sounds like there may still be a coolant leak which could explain why the engine needs coolant light comes on a few days after adding coolant. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can do a coolant...

How to display outside tempeture on doc of 2017 tahoe

Hi Bryan. Thanks for writing in tonight. You should have been provided with an owner manual when purchasing your new Tahoe. The instructions for completing this task should be listed in the manual. If you don't have a manual for...

Does this car have a PCV valve?

All cars that have internal combustion engines have Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valves. On your car, the PCV valve is at the top of the engine in the valve cover. It is pressed into a rubber grommet. You will see...

Clutch will not engage and has no pressure. What is the worst case scenario and estimated cost for repairs at a dealer?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your clutch will not engage, has no pressure, cannot engage any forward or reverse gears, is difficult to estimate the cost of repair at a dealer. Diagnosing the inoperative clutch, would help...

Possible valve seat loose

The valve seat is a part of the cylinder head and can not come loose. It is possible to have a broken spring, bent pushrod, or maladjusted rocker arm. This is all work that is associated with the repair you...

Hello I have a Chevy cavalier 2.2 L and I have a gas leak from my fuel filter to my fuel pump Line I have changed my Oring

Hi Devonte. Thanks for the question tonight. In most cases, when an O-ring is suspected of being the source of a fuel leak, it's replaced but the leak exists still there are three reasons why. First, the o-ring may have...

Gas leaking

A gas leak I never something to put off. The most common gas leak on this vehicle is from the metal line under the vehicle. These tend to corroded and break over time. The leak will need to be located...

Car starts after a few tries, but then dies as soon as I take my foot off gas pedal.

Clean any debris on the battery posts using a mixture of baking soda and water. Under your battery is a pedal that connects to the PCM. Make sure that it is pushed down hard so that your battery does not...

Car starts, shakes, and stalls.

It sounds like your Camry is giving you a bit of a scare! There are generally three different issues that may cause your car to shake and stall after starting up. The most common issue I have experienced with your...