Q: How much to fix a leaking gas purge valve?

Gas valve is leaking. Will it pass emissions?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the Evaporative Purge Valve on a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

My Chrysler 200 2012 has no coolant and it won't start and it's smoking from the back

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

What is the widest tire i can buy for my 2016 hyundai sonata instead of using the required 205 65 16? Thanks

You cannot go too wide more than an inch or it will rub the fenders on the car. Look at the tires you have now in rear and see how close to fender the tire is and see how much...

Code P0089 on Saab 2006 V6

You may want to check to be sure the fuel pressure regulator is working properly. The fuel pressure regulator is a device which controls the pressure of fuel supplied to the fuel injectors on an engine. This works by bleeding...

I hear chirping from under the hood most prevalent while braking. The noise stops when the car is no longer moving.

Hello there. Thanks for the detailed description on your inquiry - it really helps us out. Based on what you have indicated, my first assumption would be that you have a loose serpentine / drive belt or a pulley that...

2012 chevy cruze lt 1.4 valve cover vacuum leak. waiting on parts in the mail.

It is possible to temporarily seal air (vacuum leaks). Any method that best creates a seal can be used. In particular, RTV sealant which is flowable can be used to seal a non moving crack so long as the surface...

Can I disarm my seat belt chime in Nissan Micra k12

Try to connect all the passenger seat belts even if no one is in it. Make sure you wear seat belts if in seat. Sometimes the seat sensor detects someone in the front seat passenger side even when no one...

No brake lights 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hi there - check the fuses for the brake lights, the brake light bulbs, and the ground for the brake lights (should be OK since other lights work, but....). If these check out correctly, check for power to the brake...

Heater will not stay hot

Hello. You are likely facing multiple issues at once. The low coolant would absolutely cause the heater to function intermittently. If you are continuously losing coolant there is likely a leak on the system and it will need to be...

Car stalls while driving, and won't start up for 15-20 minutes.

Your car was built right on the cusp of the period when Honda products were transitioning to distributor-less ignition. If it is a model that had a distributor, then that is the first place I would look for trouble. The...