Q: Blower fan on heater

Blower fan on heater not working its an intermittent problem, some days works fine other days does not; I have checked the fuse

If you look under the right side of the dash to locate the blower motor for the a/c heater system and disconnect and inspect connector to blower motor and to the resistor. If both look good then you most likely have a defective blower motor. You can try to tap on the blower motor when you turn it on and it does not start moving to see if motor starts working. If it does then replace the motor.

3. Blower fan on heater