Q: How much does a shift solenoid cost? or sensor or the connector cost?

How much does a shift solenoid cost to fix or the connector or sensor?

Your vehicle is equipped with a 4T65-E transmission. There are several solenoids in the 4T65-E transmission and the cost to replace will depend on how many are defective. However, prior to replacing anything the solenoid(s) must be tested (if they are even related to any transmission fault that you are experiencing), as well as the circuit if you suspect faulty wiring. If you don’t properly test or diagnose these parts, you may end up replacing perfectly good parts. The 4T65-E is a very, very common transmission and thus almost all of the failure modes are well understood (I have rebuilt the 4T65-E myself). Consequently, if you let the responding mechanic know of the exact difficulty (the symptoms) that your car is displaying, it is possible the diagnosis will be straightforward with a few tests. If you desire a diagnostic on a transmission shift issue, performed right at your location, please refer to YourMechanic’s transmission diagnostic service page - solenoid/shift issues. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. How much does a shift solenoid cost? or sensor or the connector cost?