Q: How do I use the manual anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

How do I use the manual anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. However, when driving at night, the headlights from other vehicles can reflect off of your mirror with large amounts of glare, which can decrease your visibility. The rear view mirror has an anti-glare feature to combat this. To set the anti-glare feature, pull the tab at the base of the mirror toward the back of the car until it locks into place. Push the tab forward until it locks into place to return the mirror to the normal, daytime setting.

3. How do I use the manual anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?