Q: How do I use the auto anti-glare rear view mirror?

How do I use the auto anti-glare rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what is happening behind your vehicle. At night, however, the glare from the headlights of vehicles behind you can diminish your visibility and your safety. The rear view mirror has an anti-glare feature that can limit this problem. The auto anti-glare feature is controlled by the button at the bottom of the mirror. When this feature is turned on, the vehicle will detect whether or not the anti-glare feature should be in use. An indicator light next to the button will come on to confirm that the auto anti-glare feature is currently active.

Tip

The anti-glare feature relies on a sensor on the back of the rear view mirror. To make sure that the feature works properly, do not cover up this sensor.