Q: Jerking apon acceleration

Engine runs strong and fine until it warms up. Once it warms up and I accelerate, it doesn't take off then all of the sudden it jerks forward and then the service engine light comes on and the truck has close to no power after that. The service engine light reads a knock sensor code but I've already replaced the knock sensor.

Further diagnosis as to why the check engine light is on should be done. A repeat code for the knock sensor may be caused by a wiring issue or even due to a faulty pcm (power control module). Odds are however, that something else is wrong, causing the knock sensor to detect knocking or be triggered as the fault. A lean condition (too much air, not enough fuel) can create misfires.This can be due to a clogged or misfiring fuel injector, faulty fuel pressure regulator, or even fuel pump. An ignition misfire as well can cause knock detection. A certified technician with the proper scan tools can read all sensor input and values to determine the cause of the repeat knock sensor fault code.

3. Jerking apon acceleration