Q: Manual Transmission engine dies while driving

My vehicle dies after driving and coming to a stop. If I start the car and let it idol there is no issue. However after driving 15-20 minutes when I slowly stop at a light, sign, or traffic my engine will occasionally sputter and die. The car is always able to start right back up with no issues but will die again if my foot is off the gas and rpms drop to drastically. I have taking it to mechanics where they have told me they are unable to replicate the issue and are therefor unable to resolve the issue. About a week ago an engine code temporarily appeared P0068 - I replaced the Mass Airflow and Air Filter myself which removed the engine light but the car is still acting up. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It is possible that there’s a vacuum leak of some kind of near the air filter box or the duct that goes from the air cleaner box to the throttle body. I would recommend checking around those areas for any rips or tears that may be causing an issue.

3. Manual Transmission engine dies while driving