Q: Cylinder 6 doesn't work on my Ford Explorer

My 2002 Ford Explorer, the Cylinder 6 doesn't work, what can I do?

Hi. A cylinder not working can be caused by several things. Two reasons that are common are an injector or an ignition coil failing. I recommend examining the coil, the injector cable and the number cylinder six to see if ay any problems. If any of these parts fail, you can leave that cylinder out of fuel or spark, I will not work. If there is a more specific code that have a mechanic diagnose the system. I would start by examining the coil and the cables first, and then move onto the fuel system.