Q: Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Why Fuel relay will not kick in off of the key switch

3. Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Q: Problems filling up my car.

The fuel inlet hose into the fuel tank has a vent system that if it gets blocked for some reason would not allow fuel to be put in too fast. The vent system would have to be checked for obstructions...

Q: My rpm gauge is jumping while car is not runnig

The issues you are having are going to need further testing. You will want to have your vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. If a code has been triggered you will have a better idea if your issue is sensor...

Q: Ran out of gas, now my car won't stay running.

We can start by assuming the issue is related to spark, fuel, or air. If attributed to fuel, it will be a clogged or weak fuel pump. If the vehicle ran out of gas when this started, you may have...