Q: Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Why Fuel relay will not kick in off of the key switch

3. Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Q: Q: trouble starting

Hi. Well it sounds like you may have a bad fuel pump. The age of the car would bring me to this conclusion. They will typically last around 150,000 to 250,000 miles, but sometimes less. First, I would have a...

Q: Main relay, EMS1 fuses, and EMS2 fuses are missing. Do I need these parts?

Hi there. The codes are coming up for the camshaft position sensor, Oxygen sensor, EGR valve, and evaporative system not working. The fuses for EMS1 and EMS2 and the main relay vary depending on what Aveo model you have. If...

Q: When gas leval reaches half a tank my car acts as if it has no gas when i get to a quarter it wont run

The fuel pump in the fuel tank is most likely leaking fuel where it hooks to the fuel pump housing. I recommend replacing the fuel pump in the fuel tank.