Q: Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Why Fuel relay will not kick in off of the key switch

Q: Does a 1990 honda civic have inline fuel filters? If so, where are they? Should I change those before the main fuel filter?

The 1990 Honda Civic does have an inline fuel filter and it should be located somewhere near the firewall. In order to determine if the fuel filter or pump are faulty, you will want to have a fuel pressure test...

Q: I replaced the bulb headlight on driver side, why it not working.

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2000 Lexus ES300. Sometimes the bulb is not the reason why the headlight is not working. In fact, some common causes include a bad relay, faulty electrical harness that attaches to the...

Q: Problems with fuel system

Hi, in this case it could be any of these things that you've mentioned. I would start at checking the battery for proper voltage. If voltage is correct then I would check the fuel pump and relay. If there is...