Q: Fuel pump relay will not kick in

Why Fuel relay will not kick in off of the key switch

Q: Car not getting enough fuel

P0300 is an engine code for multiple misfires. These are possible causes, vacuum leaks, damaged hoses or improper routing, fuel contamination, ignition system (ignition module, coil, spark plugs and wires,) or a fuel system issue. If there are specific codes...

Q: I think my fuel pump stays on and the bat goes dead. 2004 Ford E-150

Hello - yes, there is a fuel pump relay on this model. It's in the fuse block (middle 1 of 3 relays). And, it sounds like the contacts are burned, causing the fuel pump to remain powered when the ignition...

Q: Fuel pump stays on when the truck is off. 1992 Ford Ranger

Hi there - from your symptom description, it sounds like your fuel pump relay has burned contacts which are not releasing when the truck is shut off. I recommend a fuel pump relay replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic,...