Q: I failed my inspection and I got the codes p0031 and p1148.

I did my inspection twice and the first time it failed for the exhaust system but I got it fixed. And now the codes p0031 and p1148 came up. How much would it cost to get it fixed and what's the issue?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The issue you are experiencing (P0031 and P1148) are known by Nissan, and has occurred with many other Versa owners. They have designed a fix for it and it is addressed under Technical Service Bulletin NTB08-074. They will install a redesigned Air/Fuel Sensor and a reprogramming of your car’s electronic control module (ECM). Contact a local Nissan dealer and provide them with your VIN to verify if this TSB applies to you car.