Q: How do you adjust the sound?

How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it:

1. Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust, including bass, treble, fade, balance, and beep on/off.

2. Press the audio button repeatedly until the sound you want to adjust is displayed.

3. Once you’ve found the sound you want to adjust, press the tuning arrows up or down to adjust.

4. When you’re done adjusting, press the audio button until it returns to the radio or CD function.