Q: Power Steering Pressure Switch discontinued...

The PS Switch of my Intrepid 1999 is discontinued (original part: 4606269 or 4782205AB). I try searching for a replacement equivalent from others brands like, AIRTEX-1s6749, Carquest-53-47303, Wells-PS396, Standard Motors-PSS9, BWD-PS202, ACDelco-C1968 and none of them has it. Looking for this in a Yard is a problem because I will by a switch that was made on 1998 and 1999 and could be defective or near. My question is: What alternate solutions I have? Please let me know ASAP.

A: Thanks for writing in. You may not have con...

Thanks for writing in. You may not have considered moparrepairconnection.com or rockauto.com, both of which show this part as available. If you need help with this replacement, a YourMechanic certified mechanic can perform the power steering pressure switch replacement at your home or place of business.