Q: Headlight leveling system on

asked by on July 25, 2016

My car’s check headlight leveling system on, and I don't know how to turn it off? I had searched online and can't find a description and answer to my problem. One of the searches said it had something to do with the height leveling system sensor. But I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me fix this? Thanks.

Lights (Headlamps/beams/brakes) Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The vehicle uses the headlight leveling system to make sure the vehicle’s headlights shine as far and as safely as possible. When a fault occurs, you will see the check headlight light. A few different faults can cause this, such as the headlight motor, level switch, or a wiring issue. If you are looking to have this done, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your headlight issue and make the necessary repairs for you.