Q: Headlight leveling system on

My car’s check headlight leveling system on, and I don't know how to turn it off? I had searched online and can't find a description and answer to my problem. One of the searches said it had something to do with the height leveling system sensor. But I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me fix this? Thanks.

The vehicle uses the headlight leveling system to make sure the vehicle’s headlights shine as far and as safely as possible. When a fault occurs, you will see the check headlight light. A few different faults can cause this, such as the headlight motor, level switch, or a wiring issue. If you are looking to have this done, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your headlight issue and make the necessary repairs for you.

3. Headlight leveling system on