Q: Random stalling of a '07 Accord

My sister's '07 Accord is stalling at random and won't start at times. When stalling, all the dash lights come on and then stall. When that starts, the radio and dash would be on, but there would be no crank.Then it would start up. Any ideas?

A: The most likely problem here is the ignitio...

The most likely problem here is the ignition switch. It’s a design flaw of those. They probably should have a recall but Honda didn’t recall them for some reason. Change the ignition switch - the electrical portion. They go bad on those and do exactly that. I’ve seen that on hundreds of them. Odds are that this is the same problem with yours. If you want to have this service done, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to replace your ignition switch.